Sunday, November 4, 2007

Imagine: You Making a Difference

There are few times that I hear a song and it stops me dead in my tracks. Today it happened. I was in my car this morning and I heard the song "Imagine" by Jack Johnson. It made me stop what I was doing and pull off the side of the road. Imagine the world if we all tried to make a change. Imagine our clean earth if we all road our bikes once a week. Imagine our communities united together for one cause, good. The reason why I thought about all this relates to the recent incidents in the news about Brittney Spears! Can you believe all that has happened? Then I hear this song by another singer, Jack Johnson about changing the world and creating peace. What a difference each of us can make if we just reach our potential for good.

To listen to the song, click on the link above.

1 comment:

mel said...

This song actually came out in the 60's. It was originally recorded by John Lennon.