Friday, May 15, 2009

Belize: Day 5

Today, Ashley and I awoke early again in order to finish our dive certification at Frenchies Dive Shop. This time, we went to "The Waffle House" were there are breads and cakes made. Each morning, the woman who ownes this place also makes little meat pies. Yesterday, one of the women at Frenchies had some of these and they looked and smelled so good, I had to have one this morning. They were just as good as they looked and smelled. I bought three, two for me and one for Ash. Ash got one bite, I ate the rest.

After we took our final exam (after sweat and turmoil, Ash got a better score than I did) we went out to complete our final training dive. We dove to 60 feet for our first time. I finally felt like I understood the feeling of neutral boyancy (floating above the bottom and using your breath to steer) and Ash was able to equalize much better this go around.

More later...

No comments: