Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Snickerdoodledandy

I was feeling very domestic the other day, doing laundry, cleaning the house, etc; and I decided to do a little baking. Now, you must understand that lately I haven't been doing much cooking and especially not much baking because I am trying to loose a little weight and keep the tricycle tire around my belly under control. However, I made some snickerdoodles and I forgot how fun it is to bake! I really enjoyed them. If you need a great recipe, let me know and I'll post it.

2 comments:

Jedda said...

I like your post title. We love snicker doodles:) I made over 100 of them when we first moved in. We took them around to our neighbors for our FHE so we could meet them and get to know them better. I was surprised how much butter was in them! I hope you enjoy them! Snicker doodles are one of my FAVORITES-I'm glad you got to bake some treats!

Kamilie said...

YUMMY! I love Snicker doodles!!! :D